Search This Blog

Saturday 5 July 2014

Fashion...ish


I'm not to sure what to right about this time

I mean I do love fashion but I don't really have anything to show you guys
(well I mean there is still now one as I am like one of those people who start a blog for fun thinking people will actually like it when there are a bunch of people who are the same trying to do the same thing bla bla bla, bla bla bla, bla bla.............................)

You get the point.

Since I'm not really a beauty guru I can't talk much about makeup, but I can talk about fashion a bit.
Now fashion trends are very common around many shops, ranging a couple of styles that fit an age range.
I for one, don't quite like them. Since I come from up north, the weather is...still cold day to day.
Actually the weather is quite nice ranging from 25 to 30 degrees Celsius. But getting back on point I have not been a fan of the crop tops, short shorts to high waisted, and rompers. I also haven't been liking the cut out clothes, with intricate side to back cutouts, or the open backs.
    For this post I'll be talking about the pieces of clothing I have been loving this summer.

1. Suspender shorts


Suspender shorts can look super adorable, or super sexy

something similar in trend now are overalls, but to me I don't quite like them
This piece of clothing gives  simple shorts some more character without a new pattern or detail or getting suspenders.
They are great during the summer as they are shorts and can keep you warm if you wear tights underneath.





2. Kimonos


To you fans of japanese culture you must love these(some of you)
-not to be confused with yukatas
^SUMMER KIMONOS^



Kimonos may be in trend, but for me there is 
somethings I don't quite like.
Since I do quite like the japanese culture, I would like my kimonos to have similar designs to original ones. Fringes are not for me so I rather have a basic kimono, replicating real kimonos
One day I'll get a real kimono, one day...

Sorry I was late on the post, I got really tired by the end of friday.
i don't have much to talk about but at least it was something.
I'll see you guys next time.
stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment