Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Update: Bring on Spring

Heyyyy, updating...


BRING ON SPRING ALREADY CANADA

So it's march, and I'm in Canada, and it's still snowing-ish (it's cold basically).
Since its weekly posting time, I'll update on a few things, and talking about whats going on in ma life.

New post-to bring on the spring
Music:
yeah I still listen to K-pop and recently what I have gotten into is SM15B.

-SM15B: SM ent.'s new pre-debut team, SMROOKIES - specifically SM Rookies 2015 Boys-

I didn't pay much attention to them at the beginning but recently, SM released a dance video featuring 6 of the older trainees and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. From the dancing, to their looks, I loved it. Especially the music, I'm even listening to it now. Of course most people are picking Taeyong as their bias, but for me my bias is Doyoung, who hasn't been feature but is hosting for Show champion along side Jaehyun. I'll talk more about them in next week's post.

Anyways I've been looking in on them and the stuff they been doing, been loving Taeyong's Open the Door, SM14B super moon, and SM15B Bassbot.

SMROOKIES if you want to find out more.

School/Life:
I've got a couple of assignments to finish, while the cold still bothers me. I haven't got time to go shopping for stuff that I have been eyeing, but I hope I do soon.
April Fool's is coming up, and so is Easter. I'm not sure what to do on those days, but something might come in mind soon. (2 day early typing, Happy April Fools' Day ^_^)

There's Good Friday and Easter Monday which means...
4 DAY WEEKEND WOOOOO
Definitly gonna go shopping, and hope the weather gets even better. 



I don't have much to update on, but hey, it's something.
See you guys next week on a K-pop post (yay).

No comments:

Post a Comment