Search This Blog

Friday 26 December 2014

THE RETURN *Christmas Special* BOOK OF WONDERLAND PART 1

*Disclaimer: Intentionally supposed to posted this on Christmas, but got busy and tired after I got home. Still gonna call it a Christmas special though*

THE RETURN
(Temporarily)

I'm back, I'm back. Yes I'm back. School is on Holiday stop right now so i have time to post. sort of. Since i am one lazy ball of a person, I'm writing this last minute. Literally last minute cause I was supposed o post this on Christmas but I got lazy and tired and now I'm posting it in the morning of Boxing Day. On the topic of Boxing Day, this post is what its kind of about.

So, I have some explaining to do. 
Back in the Halloween time, I was supposed to post the Book of Wonderland Series. Well, school caught me and so did laziness and tiredness which lead to today. I was stuck on finishing one of the characters and so i left it till now. I have finally completed that one character so...

For the following week I will be posting the Books(characters)three per day until the end of this weekend!!!

To start off:
Book of Playing Cards

Book of Playing Cards


Book of the March Hare

Book of the March Hare


Book of Absolem

Book of Absolem

Be sure to check out my Polyvore and other post on my blog:misukiu

No comments:

Post a Comment